Next generation wealth data management platform optimized for customer driven intelligence.
- A global financial Institution determined their data systems were inflexible,
out-of-date, expensive to maintain and more importantly not delivering value to the business.
- As competition to acquire and retain clients becomes increasingly fierce, action was required to improve data driven intelligence.
- A new enterprise data foundation was needed to stimulate and support future revenue growth.
Learn more with this presentation.
- EEI’s team of industry and domain experts conducted an extensive forensic data analysis and system rationalization assessment.
- EEI’s current state findings were the foundation for a new Enterprise Financial Data model needed for critical client, party and account master data management functions.
- EEI created a state-of-the-art design plan, process flow, and conceptual and logical data models to support the future state data foundation.
- The EEI team helped the client transition from an account-centric to a client-centric model which lowered operating costs and improved the client experience. Also unified and enriched existing wealth management data while eliminating redundant and misaligned information.
- A new operational data store provided mobile channel connectivity and will serve as a hub to migrate inefficient, disparate data silos creating significant cost savings over time.