Increasing customer centric visibility with highly available trusted insights.
- A leading Wealth Management firm was on the brink of missing Service Level Agreements with key business constituents (Financial Advisors & Clients) due to an increase in business volume, merger integration and legacy system complexity.
- Overnight batch processing functions needed to be stabilized so that critical daily market valuations and client portfolio reporting would be received on time.
- EEI experts provided deep technical expertise to quickly assess the problem and recommend short and long-term actions.
- Tactical improvements provided immediate relief by reducing abends and mainframe processing time.
- EEI proposed a Future State Roadmap, based on best practice, to address gaps in monitoring, critical path governance, performance management and to ensure long term resolution.
- Increased window of data availability for wealth managers, following market close & prior to market open, by nearly 6 hours – resulting in better understanding of client portfolio data for upsell and cross-sell capabilities.
- Durable solution – ensured that the necessary data was always available, resulting in higher levels of trust